Smile
Written on: Saturday, May 16, 2009
Time: 7:22 AM

[image via deviantart]

••••

Hey, do you feel how I feel?
Do you think smile isn't as simple as it should be today?
Well, let me tell you something...

Yes, 
I do feel hard to curve my lips
to say 'what a nice and beautiful day!'
or make a little laugh to break the silence
just like a big-intimidating-grey clouds were there above my head
pouring those sad rain
or sending me some thunders and storms

Can I just smile today, em?
Feeling the air filling my lungs
Rotating and circulate through my heart and brain
releases the pain, sad-things inside of them..
or just make me feel the breeze
and let my eyes closed for a while
relax.

Or perhaps smile isn't legal today?
Maybe it's time for my sorrow
to completely cover my day
to show me the realities that I should face ahead.

So, should I smile, then?
|